- Complete and submit the Application. Once the application has been received you will be contacted by the Institute
- Additional Materials required to complete the application process include:
- High School diploma/equivalent (GED, etc.)
- Verification of age (valid ID/copy of birth certificate)
- Nonrefundable $100.00 registration fee
- When all admission materials have been received, applicant will be notified of acceptance within 14 days, at which time an initial tuition payment is due, unless alternative financial arrangements have been approved.
- All classes are limited to 20 participants therefore all admission procedures should be completed well before the desired starting date.
Students must be 18 years of age or older (students 17 years of age may enroll with parental consent) and have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.